Tuesday, November 30, 2004

FINALLY MY EXAMS R OVER....yah take note ah means i m available for hot dates n watnots mua hahahhahah!

but i was like freaking out n like juz screaming or wateva u call tt la..cos i screwed up ess..SERIOUS SCREW UP..i neva felt as scared as today thru out the whole exam period man..rite no pt in tinking oso cos i can;t do anything abt it i will juz wait for results...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUZ LET ME PASS OK..I M FINE W A CRAP GRADE..I JUZ DUN WANNA RETAKE PLS..IT'S A NITEMARE..

wah almost 1 liao..i wanna sleep early tmr cutting my hair w jt..it's like grass hahaha..

yay tmr gg ikea w fangyin!!!!!!!!!!tt day i saw e ad in e newspapers i was like so excited cos dis yr's stuf for xmas is juz so NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i tink i will juz sweep all e stuf into my shopping basket n go broke hahaha!

OH YAH I MUZ TELL U ALL ABT INCREDIBLES!!!!!!!!!!!I WAS LAUGHING LIKE MAD MAN HAHAHA!
got dis sheep things b4 e actual movie n it;s so spastic n lame but me n my frens were laughing like mad hahaha!tink we're juz all too stressed n went mad already!tink incredible is so much funnier den shark's tale!i enjoyed it more!prolly cos less brain cells is req'd for e movie..which brings me to my next pt...I M NOT GG TO USE MY BRAINS DURING E HOLS I M SERIOUS...i m so freaking tired frm all e brain activity used for studies!u haf no idea how much is req'd man!yeah..so brain cells now will b used into setting dates to go out..planning daily activities n making xmas gifts hehe!yeah...so fun!i love making stuf haha!

okie shall stop here... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home