a pig's heaven :)
Sunday, March 05, 2006
F***!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF!I TYPED OUT SUCH A DAMN LONG POST N IT'S GONE!
SHIT! I WANTED TO COPY IT IN CASE BLOGGER ATE IT UP N I ENDED UP DELETING IT! F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I M SUCH AN IDIOT!
posted by Shan Shan @
1:52 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
i didn't get to read yvonne's cute sms!i didn't sc...
my birthday! :) ok juz passed..but i was so tired ...
super full now! bloated! tink i dun need to eat lu...
i juz received the card from hl n px from hk today...
i'm feeling sleepy! din slp enuf these few days co...
damn tired today.supposed to do testing of my samp...
i suddenly feel like gg to hk to visit hl n px [ac...
so e whole mid sem's break spent at school-mostly ...
tuition kid + 9pm n 10pm tv shows = pillar of sup...
today went shopping w ll at bugis str mkt..suppose...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home